Since a lot of us cannot or did not want to go, I invite you to join PENSIEVE'S 3rd Annual Blog Hop! Created as an at-home opportunity for bloggers to meet and greet during BlogHer's annual conference, you'll definitely get out of it what you put in.
They also have some fabulous sponsors which includes:
- An autographed Paula Deen cookbook
- $50 giftcard to be drawn from those who participate in Elmer's Bag-it-Forward meme
- $50 product from Gettington (still awaiting details!)
- Multiple copies of The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin
- Additional Bethany House titles
- Copies of Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God by Sheila Walsh and Friendship for Grown-Ups by Lisa Whelchel
I did not have this planned, but if you are new here, I recently changed blog addresses. In honor of that, I am having a “Moving Party” all month long with prizes each week. Make sure you enter each week. For the big finale I have a Grand Prize that will be given away to one lucky person at the end of August!
So, what I will miss about BlogHer’10?
How can I miss something that I have never experienced? LOL I am sure I will miss out on a lot of great blogging information along with meeting up with fellow bloggers I have only known online.
What I will NOT miss about BlogHer’10?All of the money I would have spent attending; big city noise; crowded streets; …..I think I like my country living.
Keep the conversation flowing on Twitter by using the hashtag #blogherpityparty.