Neckties are a tradition at Father’s Day so why not give Dad a whimsical necktie card?
There are many places on the internet to find a template for a tie. Just do a “Google Search” and I am sure you will find something you can use. If you have the ability to draw, you could make your own pattern or download a template from your die cutting machine.
P K Glitz always has art acetates for every occasion and this Honey Bear works well for a Father’s Day card.
For instructions on how to create this card, visit the P K Glitz blog for all of the details.
- Art Acetate: Honey Bear (P K Glitz)
- Glitter: Chocolate, French Vanilla, NST Copper, Renaissance, Light Yellow (P K Glitz)
- Embossing Powder: Chocolate (P K Glitz)
- Crystal Lacquer (Sakura)
- Embossing Ink (Ranger)
- Anti Static Powder (P K Glitz)
- Spoon (P K Glitz)
- Anti Static Brush (P K Glitz)
- Brown Ink
- Rubber stamp
- Assorted Pattern Papers
- Silhouette Necktie pattern
Do you have a unique card that you are making for “Dad” this year?