Recently I was invited to spend a few days with a friend. The room I stayed in was decorated in a Lighthouse theme.
I created this Lighthouse card for my friend using Sticky Paper, Glitter Glitz, and a Silhouette die cut.
I used some pop dots to lift the Lighthouse image from the card and I embossed the message using Powder Keg embossing powder. I love how the Powder Keg gives a beautifully raised surface to my stamped message.
- Glitter: Black, Chinese Firecracker, Crystal, NSR Penny (P K Glitz)
- Powder Keg Embossing Powder: NSR Penny (P K Glitz)
- Anti Static Brush (P K Glitz)
- Anti-Static Powder (P K Glitz)
- Sticky Paper (P K Glitz)
- Emboss It Embossing Pad (Ranger)
- Pop dots
- Embossing Folder
- Rubber Stamp