Welcome back to my “last minute decorating” series.
Today I have project that will make the younger children attending your Thanksgiving get-together feel special. When the bag is complete, fill with special homemade treats or a small game that will keep the younger guest entertained.
Embossing Powder: New England Autumn, Buttered Rum, Gilded Grape Leaf (P K Glitz)
E P Max:Carnival,Wine(P K Glitz)
E P Lite: Purple Reign (P K Glitz)
Anti Static Brush (P K Glitz)
WonderFilm (P K Glitz)
Quickie Glue Pen (P K Glitz)
- Cut images and words from WonderFilm using any manual or electronic die cutting machine.
- Remove backing from WonderFilm images and apply to the fabric bag.
- Remove one image at a time and begin to add embossing powders to the WonderFilm image.
- Brush off between each color application
- Once the first image is complete, continue with each additional image.
- Doodle on the bag with your Quickie Glue pen and add the E P Lite Purple Reign or other color
- With your heat tool, melt powder.
NOTE: You may want to wash your fabric prior to adding the WonderFilm to remove the sizing. Also, pretest your fabric; the heat from the embossing tool could scorch or destroy your fabric. As an alternative to the embossing powder, you can use P K Glitz Glitter and no heat is required.
Don’t miss tomorrow’s final segment of
“Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Decorations”
You can purchase P K Glitz products at our Online Store. You can also check our Retail Store listing to find a store near you.