It is time for all the kiddos to start back to school so why not personalize their school box and a few of their supplies?
This project uses various skill levels of embossing so I include the difficulty level with each of the project instructions.
If you decide to create a project using these instructions for inspiration, we would love to see it!
Personalized School Box
Skill Level: Advanced
- Cut apples from WonderFilm. (I used my Silhouette)
- Cut letters from Sticky Paper
- Carefully remove top covering from WonderFilm apples making sure not to remove the covering from the stem.
- Place Sticky Paper letters to WonderFilm apples.
- Cover with China Red Embossing Powder and heat.
- Remove covering from stem area and emboss with Copper Penny E P Max.
- Remove covering from letters and emboss with Lemonade.
- Very carefully, begin removing the backing from the WonderFilm image and place it on your school box.
- Cut leaves from cardstock and adhere to apples with Crystal Lacquer
Caution: Do NOT heat embossing powder directly on the plastic container. The heat from the heat tool will cause your plastic box to warp or possibly melt.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Cover blades with WonderFilm
- Remove top covering and place a piece of lace over the WonderFilm
- Sprinkle with embossing powders
- Remove lace and cover remaining areas with embossing powder.
- Heat set and continue with remaining blade.
Note Holder and Clip
Skill Level: Beginner
- Cut images from Sticky Paper and emboss
- Adhere to clip and noteholder with Sticky Tape.
- Powder Keg Embossing Powder: China Red, Lemonade, Blueberry (P K Glitz)
- E P Max: Copper Penny, Blueberry (P K Glitz)
- Anti Static Brush (P K Glitz)
- Sticky Paper (P K Glitz)
- WonderFilm (P K Glitz)
- Heat Tool (P K Glitz)
- Crystal Lacquer (Sakura)
Have you customized any of your child’s school supplies?