I married an Irishman, so I figure that makes me "A Wee Bit Irish", don't you think?When I found this St. Patty's Day Hat I thought it was cute, but I wanted to "make it my own"; so here is what I did....
- I began by cutting 2 Shamrocks; one from yellow cardstock and the other from Sticky Paper.
- Die cut the phrase "A Wee Bit Irish" from the Sticky Paper Shamrock.
- Cover the Sticky Paper Shamrock with Clover Glitter Glitz and adhered it to the yellow Shamrock.
- Remove the buckle from the hat and cut a piece of WonderFilm to place over the top.
- Add Sunshine Glitter Glitz to the buckle that is covered in WonderFilm
- Replace buckle and attach finished shamrock to the hat with Sticky Tape.