but I have a clever idea to hide them!
|Using some of my cardstock, P K Glitz supplies, and a few Silhouette files I created this box that cleverly disguising the candy inside!|
Here is how it is done:
- Cut the Double PB favor + treat box from Periwinkle cardstock.
- From pink polka dot cardstock, cut the bottom layer of the Bow-petals and the tail from
3d Layered Bow
- Cut the top layer of the Bow-petal from Sticky Paper
- In your Silhouette program, do an Internal Offset of the tail that you just cut from cardstock.
- Ungroup your top Bow-petal layer and highlight 3 ovals
- Move to the end of the inset tail
- Remove the Bow-petal and original Bow tail then cut from Sticky Paper.
- Remove the paper covering from your Sticky Paper pieces and cover with
Sweet Pea Glitter Glitz
- Assemble your bow.
- Cut your Spiral Star Flower from pink cardstock and assemble.
- Glue flower to center of bow
- Cut 2 or 3 leaves from green cardstock and glue around flower
- Cut tiny strips of yellow cardstock and place in center of your flower.
- Attach your bow to the top of the box.
Now we can't forget the backside
- Cut 2 hearts from cardstock and one from Sticky Paper.
- Cover the Sticky Paper Heart with Crystal Glitter Glitz.
- Attach to the box flap to seal.
Would you guess that peanut butter cups were hiding in this box?