When Irish eyes are smiling, tis like a morn in spring...
March is here and time to "put on the green" and get ready for spring!
This little bag from +Lori Whitlock is perfect for special treats or small gifts.
- I used the Shamrock Art Acetate from +P K Glitz and applied WonderFilm to the backside of the image.
- With a craft knife, cut around the Shamrock, but don't cut all the way through the WonderFilm
- Peel away the protective covering from around the Shamrock and add Crystal Moon Dust, brush off excess
- Peel away the protective covering from the Shamrock
- With your Spectrum Noir pen add some shading around the outside edge of the Shamrock and the dots
- Cover with Spring Green Glitter Glitz, brush off excess
- Use Sticky Tape to attach to inside opening of the bag
- Cut out the frame using Sticky Paper and glitter with Clover Glitter Glitz
- Attach the frame to the outside of the bag
- Assemble bag using Sticky Tape
- Add a cute tag
- Fill with your treat or small gift
- Use ribbon to tie closed.
This project is linked to some of these places I visit.