I love tags because they can be used in so many ways; to add beauty to packages; add to cards; use for decorative accents, and so many more ideas.
With so many gifts to wrap, and projects to finish, I wanted to bring you this fun tag to inspire you this Christmas season.
(The video is at the bottom of this post)
- I cut my paper tag slightly smaller than an Avery #8 tag. I then cut a strip that is approx.. 3/4- in wide and glued to the left side of the tag.
- I then distressed the edges of the tag with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.
- Once the edge of the tag were distressed, I cut out 2 Artesian style labels
- One from Kraft cardstock and another from Sticky Paper which layers on the Kraft label
- Peel off the protective covering of the Sticky Paper and cover with Crystal glitter
- Add double sided adhesive to the back side of your Colored Acetate and glue to the glittered Artesian Label
- Distress the edges of the Kraft label using Old Paper Distress Ink
- Glue the glittered image label to the distressed Kraft label
- Stamp snowflakes on to the tag using silver ink; emboss with Transparent Silver embossing powder
- Cut a strip of dictionary paper approximately 1/2 inch wide and then notch the ends of the paper. Fold the ends to create a banner that will lay across the tag horizontally
- Lay your bling strip along the edge of the coordinating paper then place then position the tag image on the tag
- Mark the bling strip at the top and bottom of the image label and cut away the extra.
- Glue bling strip to the paper seam
- Glue the banner to the tag
- Add pop dots to the back side of the glittered tag image
- Permanently position the label image on to the tag
- Cut out some holly leaves and berries
- Fold and shape leaves to give them a more realistic appearance
- Position leaves under bottom right side of image label
- Glue leaves in to place and add holly berries
- Distress the edges of your Avery #8 tag using Old Paper Distress Ink.
- Adhere your embellished tag to your card base
- Add your hole reinforce and punch hole if desired
- Add ribbon to tag to finish
- I decided to glue a bow to the top of the tag rather than punch a hole in the tag
Patterned Paper: Paper Studio
Bling Strip: Want2Scrap
Ink: Ranger, Encore
Glitter: P K Glitz
E P Lite Embossing Powder: P K Glitz
Sticky Paper: P K Glitz
Pop Dots: Helmar
Tape Runner: AdTech
Anti Static Powder: P K Glitz
Sponge Applicator: Ranger
P K Glitz products are now on sale at StampOnIt.net